From the Kneeling Catholic blog:
"([many years ago] Bishop emeritus Edmund Carmody prepares for Feast of Corpus Christi procession)Link:
For the 2nd year in a row there is no Corpus Christi Procession in at Corpus Christi Cathedral. In previous years Bishop Carmody would carry the Eucharist around the Cathedral in a very beautiful procession.
The diocese's new 'procession hiatus' coincides with the accession of Corpus Christi's new bishop, William Mulvey.
During his 26 Jun homily the Bishop Mulvey remarked that the worst sin people could commit that would make them unworthy to receive Communion is committing the sin of 'disunity'. http://www.goccn.org/mass.asp (then 'click Video English mass')"
- Fr. Corapi Filed Defamation Suit On Advice of Fr. Flanagan, Founder of the Society of Our Lady and Bishop Rene Gracida
- A Few Thoughts on Father Corapi's Announcement yesterday - by Bishop Rene Henry Gracida, Bishop Emeritus of the Diocese of Corpus Christi
- Father Corapi: "I am not seeking laicization"
- Fr. Corapi: Please Understand This, I Have Not Left The Church
- Michael Voris of the Vortex on the Professional Catholic Bloggers (transcript)
- Fr. Corapi: I am listening.. I will not be releasing those audio tapes.
- Tuesday morning.
- Valuable Canonical Insight Into the Case of Father John Corapi - by Fr. Mike via Bishop Gracida
- Good-Bye, Good Priest! Father John Corapi’s Kafkaesque Catch-22 - by
- Reconsidering the Dallas Charter - Fr. Michael P. Orsi
- About Fr. John Corapi With Observations About Our Times - by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf
- Carol McKinley on Falsely Accused Priests
- Father Corapi: God Love You, God Bless You, and Good-Bye