It's listed as being out of print at Amazon, out of stock at Ignatius Press.
"Human Life International was the publisher. They not only declined to print any more copies, they pulled out of circulation almost all copies already printed. They made cryptic statements that “there is no problem with the content of the book, but if we were going to print any more copies, there would have to be changes.” I read it and found nothing even remotely heretical. It’s all a big mystery – Fr. Euteneur first loses his job at HLI, and then they pull his book, all within a month or so of publication (it was published in August)."Source:
Update from Spirit Daily, with a little more information:
"...it was also announced last week that a book by Father Thomas Euteneuer, the former head of the large pro-life group, Human Life International, will be discontinued. The book, Exorcism and the Church Militant, which ironically lauded the Intercessors, was in wide circulation. Weeks before, Father Euteneuer left the organization when he was recalled to his home diocese after a reported controversy. A spokesman for HLI told Spirit Daily that the organization simply decided it was not its role to promote material on exorcism. "There was no problem fatal to the book," said the spokesman, Stephen Phelan, adding however that had it been reprinted, several changes would have been necessary. Limited copies remain available through Ignatius Press."Related:
- A Tribute to Outgoing HLI President Fr. Tom Euteneuer
- Father Thomas Euteneuer Called Back to Diocese by Bishop - Leaving Human Life International
- Gay Marriage and the End of Christian Civilization
- Vampire Logic
- Sean Hannity vs. Father Thomas Euteneuer on Contraception and Dissent
- The New Rite of Exorcism: A Potent Weapon Is Weakened
- Father Euteneuer: Legion has 'lost it'
- The Church Will Not Be Hannitized