House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi responds: "My religion has, compels me, and I love it for it, to be against discrimination of any kind in our country, and I consider this a form of discrimination. I think it’s unconstitutional on top of that."
- President Obama selling baby onesies with "my two moms support Obama"
- Cardinal Donald Wuerl Silent on Joe Biden's Public Support for Homosexual "Marriage"
- Jim Jones’ sinister grip on San Francisco
- Cardinal Donald Wuerl: Not His Style
- Fr. Marcel Guarnizo Update
- EITHER BISHOPS TAKE CONTROL OVER THE SACRAMENTS OR THE CHURCH’S ENEMIES WILL
- Fr. Marcel (!) Guarnizo receives gift from Chancery
- Lesbian denied Communion at her mother’s funeral is also a Buddhist