UPDATE from Silvia Bergamin at Mattino Padova (Google translation):
CITTADELLA. In 600 they expected for the entire afternoon, but the Medjugorje visionary Marija Pavlovic in Cittadella has held only a handful of minutes. "My presence in Cittadella has all hell broke loose," he said the woman, "The curia of Padova has warned the organizers to let me pray with you. I decided to meet you anyway. I'm not a visionary, I am a quiet person. I will not disobey the Church, but I think that prayer does not hurt. My journey continues, I come to Medjugorje. I can not pray with you, I can not bear my testimony, but no one can stop me from praying in my heart. "Original post:
The words of Marija have raised more than a little disappointment among the hundreds of faithful gathered in Villa Rina to live a moment of reflection and prayer. "It's a shame," the general comment, "Why do Muslims have the right to pray at the Citadel, while Christians not?". The diocese said in a letter the reasons for no: "The Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith points out that, pending further provisions by the Holy See, the Christian communities - bishops, priests and faithful - are required to observe the already established by the bishops of the former Yugoslavia in the Zadar Declaration of April 10, 1991: "On the basis of investigation up till now it is not possible to say whether it's supernatural apparitions or revelations". It is therefore not allowed to the clergy and faithful of the diocese to participate in any meetings, conferences or public celebrations in which would be taken for granted as to their credibility... " (continued)
From Guarda Con Me:
As announced, this afternoon held a meeting in Cittadella, province of Padua, with the participation of Marija Pavlovic, visionary of Medjugorje.
Organized by her friend and nurse with the support of local authorities, the intention was to offer a moment of prayer and meditation for all the loyal guests of the council chamber, made available by the town Padua.
The visionary occurred appointment but did not offer its usual testimony, pointing out instead that "I just came to say goodbye, because I had promised my friend. I received a letter in which I was asked not to attend public meetings".
At this point, considering the information coming from Medjugorje from people you trust, we have to admit that the recent rumors regarding restrictions on the visionaries of the country of Herzegovina, are reliable: the visionaries no longer have to appear publicly, nor to testify, nor let alone for the appearances, remaining "confined" to their homes... (continued)
- Marija a Cittadella solo per salutare a conferma delle restrizioni
- Preghiere vietate alla veggente Marija
- Vatican Remains Mum on Medjugorje: No Decision Has Been Made
- Medjugorje: Vatican Rejects the Apparitions
- Pope Francis Indicates That Seers of Medjugorje Have Psychological Problems
- Medjugorje Decision Will Take ‘Months’, says Vatican Spokesman
- Vatican Cancels Another Medjugorje Event
- Pope Dismisses 'Visions' as Medjugorje Decision Nears
- Pope Francis: Don’t live your lives according to what seers tell you
- Medjugorje Ruling - "We are about to make decisions" says Pope Francis
- Days after Medjugorje comment, Pope downplays predictable visions
- Medjugorje "visionary" Vicka flinches while in "ecstasy" (video)
- Pope Francis: "Our Lady... is not a postmaster, sending messages every day"
- Medjugorje Warning From Archbishop Carlson
- Father George Rutler: Medjugorje cult "has become an industry from which many have made a lot of money"
- Father Mitch Pacwa: Lack of any Spiritual Depth to the Messages May be the Unraveling of Medjugorje