From Therese, an administrator at Catholic Answers forum:
Tim Staples, Catholic Answers' Director of Apologetics, just spoke with Fr. Trigilio. Here's the scoop:Re: Prayers: Fr. John Trigilio in critical condition
- Father was in a serious car accident Friday night, March 16.
- He was in ICU three days for observation.
- He has since been released from the hospital and is currently resting at home.
- Doctors will continue to monitor his condition.
- He appreciates your prayer and asks for continued prayers for his recovery over the next few weeks.