From Spirit Daily:
"Rarely, if ever, has there been such a blatant eruption of antagonism between bishops and "seers."
At least, rarely has one followed the other so swiftly.
Most flagrant: a dispute in Ireland -- at the famed old apparition site of Knock -- between a modern-day "clairvoyant named Joe Coleman who claims to see and hear the Virgin (yet also partakes in New Age-style mysticism), and an archbishop named Mike Neary who warned that alleged new apparitions at the shrine (which was approved in the 19th century) threatened to "mislead God's people and undermine the faith."
Despite those warnings, Catholics have been responding to Coleman's call -- thousands defying the archbishop on October 31 to witness what had been promised as a manifestation..."
- Condemned "apparition" in Cleveland is going into grand mal
- "Holy Love Ministries" condemned as not supernatural by Bishop of Cleveland
- Bosnian Cardinal denies claims of Vatican commission for Medjugorje
- Medjugorje: Negative Judgment from the Church Forthcoming? Or a Positive Endorsement?
- Patrick Madrid: A Caller to My "Open Line" Radio Show Asks Me About the "Good Fruits" of Medjugorje
- News of Cardinal Schonborn's visit to Medjugorje was not intended for internet
- The Vatican to officially comment on apparitions of Medjugorje
- The Medjugorje Hoax
- Rumor: Archbishop of Vienna Cardinal Schonborn to visit Medjugorje
- Medjugorje seer Vicka flinches while in "ecstasy" (Video)
- Vatican ruling on disputed Medjugorje shrine expected soon
- Medjugorje news
- Bishop Cracks Down on Medjugorje
- Bishop of Mostar-Duvno explains the "Phenomenon of Medjugorje"
- E. Michael Jones Interview - Medjugorje
- Sadly flawed arguments against the Bishop of Medjugorje (Mostar-Duvno Diocese) on the letter to Sr. Elvira of Cenacolo